C5BDI is proud to announce another client win!!! This time, a Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Phase I contract for the United States Air Force (USAF) for a special prototype project called Air Force Green Energy Suite (AGES). AGES integrates innovative, high Technology Readiness Level (TRL) energy saving products and serves as a holistic suite to monitor and reduce USAF water, gas, power and overall energy consumption. Consumption data will be collected, measured and analyzed to prove energy and costs Return On Investment (ROI). Thank you so much to Brad Roberts who led this effort for the C5BDI Team. Whether you are government or industry, if you are still trying to figure out Agile Acquisition (A2) and commercialization via Non-Traditional Contracting (NTC) efforts, e.g., OTA’s and Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Phase III’s, please contact C5BDI today. Our team is currently in the process of disrupting the entire traditional contracting model with NTC and A2! Come join the rebel alliance!
- C5BDI Giveback – Anchor Scholarship Foundation
- USAF SBIR Phase I (Resiliency Training) – Another Client Win!!!
- USAF SBIR Phase I (Serverless Cloud Computing) – Another Client Win!!!
- C5BDI 3rd Annual Mix, Mingle & Jingle – 15 JAN 6pm-9pm (Bar Louie)
- USAF SBIR Phase I (Air Force Green Energy Suite (AGES)) – Another Client Win!!!