Mid-Atlantic Tech Bridge (MATB) will be hosting a DoD proposal writing workshop on Wednesday, August 31st. The event is a hybrid online/in-person workshop and is completely free to partake in!
This professionally lead hybrid event is a must if you are considering a Department of the Defense (DoD) SBIR submission. In addition to up-to-date information on the SBIR/STTR programs, you’ll receive detailed instruction on developing a competitive proposal for DoD’s SBIR program. Q&A available throughout this small hybrid class setting.
Session Topics Include:
- An overview of the DoD SBIR/STTR program and current solicitations;
- A tool available to collaborate and team with other companies;
- Registration process necessary for submission;
- How to contact and communicate with topic authors;
- How to approach each section of the proposal;
- DoD Proposal Prep: Understanding the DoD review process, research strategy, and preparing proposals components for maximum impact, other critical details of the proposal; the importance of your team, technical approach, and budget;
- Strategies for targeting your proposal to meet the reviewers’ expectations;
- Common pitfalls, how to avoid them, and more!
To register, click on the link below, https://www.eventbrite.com/cc/dod-sbir-proposal-writing-workshop-671279!
#MATB #C5BDI #757Collab #Events #FreeEvent #DoD #SBIR #SBIRProposal #STTR #C5BDIEvents #C5BDIConnects #SBIRProgram
Andrew Frech is the head of marketing for C5BDI and has been working under the company since the beginning of 2022. Andrew previously worked in the real estate field, beginning his career as a Realtor at 22, then transitioning to Homes.com to take over as their head of marketing for Social Fuel, a marketing solution for real estate agents. Andrew currently works as the head of marketing for companies C5BDI, Vet First Inc., and Sports Innovation X.