We are giving back to Mercy Ships! Mercy Ships is a global charity that has operated hospital ships in developing nations since 1978.
Since 1978, Mercy Ships has provided services and materials in developing nations valued at over $1 billion, impacting about 2.61 million direct beneficiaries, with over 592 port visits in 55 developing nations and 18 developed nations. Volunteers and staff with Mercy Ships have:
- Performed more than 84,477 life-changing operations that are free to the patients such as cleft lip and palate, cataract removal, straightening of crossed eyes, and orthopedic and facial reconstruction.
- Treated over 642,579 patients in village medical and dental clinics.
- Educated about 39,684 local healthcare professionals/workers, who have in turn trained multiple thousands in primary health care. in their areas of expertise (anesthesiology, midwifery, sterilization, orthopedic and reconstructive surgery, leadership).
- Completed over 1,100 community development projects focusing on water and sanitation, education, infrastructure development, and agriculture.
- Mercy Ships has over 1,200 volunteers from over 40 nations and has offices in 16 nations globally.
Learn more about Mercy Ships and the impact it is having across the world. Click on the link below to learn more https://www.mercyships.org/. Thank you to James Mershon for recommending this fantastic cause.
#MercyShips #C5BDIGiveback #C5BDI #Charity #Donations #DevelopingNations #HospitalShips #MedicalNeeds
Andrew Frech is the head of marketing for C5BDI and has been working under the company since the beginning of 2022. Andrew previously worked in the real estate field, beginning his career as a Realtor at 22, then transitioning to Homes.com to take over as their head of marketing for Social Fuel, a marketing solution for real estate agents. Andrew currently works as the head of marketing for companies C5BDI, Vet First Inc., and Sports Innovation X.