C5BDI is proud to announce another client win!!! This time, a $32M contract for the USAF ACC A6 Cyber Security program in support of SAF/CIO A6’s vision to fully exploit the man-made domain of cyberspace to execute, enhance and support USAF core missions. The Chief, Information Dominance and Chief Information Officer (SAF/CIO A6) is the principal advisor to the Secretary of the Air Force, the Chief of Staff of the Air Force, and senior AF leadership on information technology (IT)/Cyberspace and National Security Systems (NSS). This was a BIG win for our client! Thank you so much to James Mershon who led this effort for the C5BDI Team. Whether you are government or industry, if you are still trying to figure out Agile Acquisition (A2) and commercialization via Non-Traditional Contracting (NTC) efforts, e.g., OTA’s and Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Phase III’s, please contact C5BDI today. Our team is currently in the process of disrupting the entire traditional contracting model with A2! Come join the rebel alliance!
- USAF SBIR Phase I (Resiliency Training) – Another Client Win!!!
- USAF SBIR Phase I (Serverless Cloud Computing) – Another Client Win!!!
- C5BDI 3rd Annual Mix, Mingle & Jingle – 15 JAN 6pm-9pm (Bar Louie)
- USAF SBIR Phase I (Air Force Green Energy Suite (AGES)) – Another Client Win!!!
- C5BDI Welcomes Chase Owens – Sr. Consultant